We hope that you absolutely loved the property you have viewed and want to call it home. If so, you are in the right place!
The All-County Cumberland application process starts with reviewing our rental guidelines. These guidelines are how we determine what applicants are a great fit in one of our properties.
Strong applicants will have no prior evictions, stable/verifiable rental and employment history, and a clean background. Financially, applicants must earn 3.5 times the rent, and have a minimum credit score of 600.
Before submitting your application for rental, please review the information listed below. Properties are rented to the most qualified applicant. Properties are not considered off the market until a Security Deposit has been paid and a rental agreement has been signed by all parties.
Rental worthiness is based on the following criteria below:
- Credit Check
- Civil & Criminal Search
- Rental History (Last 5 Years)
- Application & Fees
- How have you handled your past obligations?
- How much monthly debt do you currently owe?
- Do you have re-established credit to offset past derogatory credit?
- Discharged Bankruptcies are acceptable under certain conditions.
- Social Security Number verification.
Civil & Criminal Search
- Have you ever been in litigation with a Landlord?
- Have you ever been evicted?
- Sexual predator search.
- National Terrorist Action List.
Rental History (Last 5 Years)
- How often did you pay late?
- Did you leave owing money?
- How did you maintain the premises?
- Did you fulfill the terms of your lease?
- Were there any complaints against you or your guests?
Please note: Family, friends and/or roommates are not acceptable rental references.
- Do you have a job?
- How long have you been at your job?
- Is your income verifiable?
- Are there any other sources of income?
Please note: Unemployment Benefits will not be considered as Income.
- Allowed if stated acceptable on Rental List.
- Must complete a pet application and have animal approved.
- Must pay an additional deposit.
- Please note: Does not apply to medically prescribed service animals.
Application & Fees
- Application must be complete, signed and the proper fee paid.
- Pet application must be complete and the proper fee paid (if applicable)
- A Driver’s License or other approved photo ID must be included.
- $60.00 non-refundable application fee for each applicant over 18 years of age.
- $15.00 non-refundable pet application fee for each pet.
- Fees must be paid online.
- Falsification of information provided by applicant is grounds for automatic denial of application and/or termination of tenancy with loss of all monies paid.
- Additional fees may apply