If you are here, you must be ready to view one of our amazing properties! Well, there a couple of things you should be aware of before you head to your first property.
Every All County Cumberland rental property requires that you utilize a lockbox to gain access to the properties. A lockbox is a secure device that allows you to access an available property, without the need for someone else to let you in.
Before you attempt to access a property, make sure you have done the following:
- Identify a property on our website at: https://allcountycumberland.com/available-rentals/
- Click the large green "Schedule A Showing" button next to the rental you are interested in.
- Select the time that you would like to schedule the showing (under the image of the home)
- Fill out the form in the pop-up
- Provide an image of your driver's license
- Your showing is now confirmed!
Now that the paperwork is out of the way. Here is a short video to walk you through how to get into a property!